Monday, September 20, 2010

Goodbye London/Europe....thanks for the memories

After travelling around London and Europe for 6 weeks it was time to make my trek back to Perth with a slight detour to Malaysia. I couldn't believe the time had flown by but then again it was at just the right pace. I didn't know how was I was going to fair whilst travelling around but I think I did pretty good, no sickness throughout the whole trip, no delays/missed flights/lost baggage, no missing passport/documents and I didn't run out of money!!!

It was great times to spend with Gav and Christina during our travels, and especially memorable flying in for Gav's 30th. It was a bonus to be able to catch up with Minh and Natasha who I hadn't seen for so long. Also, I made some new friends too, Quyen, Matt, Phil, Chami, Brendon and Christine.

I'm definitely going to be back in London again some time in the not so distant future not to mention Europe. There were many highlights and fortunately there weren't too many lowlights about the trip. I managed to get around on all forms of transport, see all the touristy attractions, eat at some really nice restaurants and experience life in another city. Thanks to Gav/Christina/Quyen/Matt for housing me in their apartment for the time I was in London and letting me be the 5th housemate.


2 comments:

  1. Hey mate we just went to Brussels for a weekend. Our first trip without you. It was weird. I said to Chris, it's weird to get onto the Eurostar without Tim. lol.

    Miss ya mate. We'll be back to Perth to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude, good to hear that you made it to Brussels without any delays ;) Yeah missing you guys too, I've been reminiscing about all the places we went to...it all seems like a blur now *sigh*...speak to you soon.

    ReplyDelete