Anyway, the show started and all I could say is "WOW!!". Everything from the muscianship of the orchestra, the set and costume design to the singing was truly AWESOME. The amount of colours and the likeness of some of the animals was soooo real. I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear and enjoy every minute of the show. It's a shame I couldn't take any photos/video during the performance since that would have made the memories last that much longer but it was sooo worth it!!!!
After the performance, I had a hankering for food and as I walked up the street I saw a burger joint. I've been told that eating beef in the UK is quite expensive but me being a burger afficionado I couldn't pass up the chance to try a burger UK style. I grabbed a seat, had a quick breeze through the menu and ordered their signature burger, some onion rings and a root beer. the burger tasted pretty good, this place cooked their patties slightly different though, they only cook their patties to medium rare to medium so it's actually a little bit pinky in the middle. Anyway this blog entry isn't a food review, but the burger did hit the spot and I came away quite the happy lil vegemite.
Hey did you hear that Wicked is coming to Perth next year??? A definite must do!
ReplyDelete